Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sate Kajang

I got too tired of everything... so tonight I went to Kajang with the kids (minus Amin) and Si Polan....

Layan...........

It has been quite some time that I last went to have Sate Kajang. The place has changed so much... (no pic of the restaurant - Sate Haji Samuri - forgot to bring camera, and phone camera fotos are not clear at all)....

Sate Haji Samuri


Vegetarian Meehoon Soup for me

Mia

Mia and Muaz

Nabil...

Aqim

The celebrated(really?) couple... hm...



8 comments:

  1. Tak geli ke bergambar dgn dia, selepas darah daging (anak2) dia dok kutuk you anak beranak????

    Sorry lah.. maybe i yg ter"extra" sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... this entry is to spite them... because I know they are more disappointed than me on the outcome of the court decision today... mwahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they have to open the dictionary to know what "spite" means, hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihihihihihi... (laugh the scooby doo style)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss sate kajang!!!! looks so yummy!!!

    "Celebrated couple"? Really? You look "happy", r u?

    And you look like you've lost some weight, awet muda gitu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nora,
    miss sate kajang je? nasi lemak sotong? beriyani restoran khalifah? laksa penang? tahu bakar? kuih koci? hahaha... terliyor dah? balik la...

    I looked happy? really? ada frens yg kata I looked sad... hm...

    Lost weight? Ya la kot, kan tengah tak sihat ni?

    ReplyDelete
  7. To me you looked "feeling-less"!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busymum... exactly, ada jugak yg kata macam tu: "the look in the eyes is hollow" said one friend in email... sigh...

    ReplyDelete