Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DO NOT READ THIS... part 2

You still here? wow... what an inquisitive mind you have... but remember this... curiousity kills the cat... dont say I didnt warn you...

I sympathise with my husband (my husband? yes... he is still legally my husband, but I hope not for long) actually... he suffers from bipolar personality... when we were alone, he showed me so much affection like he existed only for me... but when his children (from his other wife) were around, he changed into singa lapar... like he had to prove to them that I was a nobody to him... may be he wanted them to report to their mother how their father treated their stepmother... And can you imagine, what could he possibly wish to gain from that? Did he think that I was going to just stay put and just take all his sepak terajang sitting down?

And until right now... he still badmouths me to his children..... he told them that I never perform solat, and that I am crazy... dont believe me? Read Nur Diana Mohsar's FB wall - she publicises her wall... I guess these people never learned tauhid in their lives... or if they have learned it, they just do not have enough faith (iman) to believe in it...

Back to my point of him being ever so proud to announce to the world about my shortcomings, most of which are lies anyway, dont you find it odd? No? not even a little? If you dont find it odd, there must be something wrong with you too...

Why is it odd? If I were such a baaaaaad wife, why is he going out of his way fighting me in court by engaging a lawyer to contest my claim for taklik divorce? If i were such a baaaad wife, why didnt he just agree to my claim and let me go so that he and his other family can just live happily ever after? If I were such a baaaad wife why is he begging me to drop the taklik suit? Yup... he still does that... up to now... but of course when noone is looking... and of course he would never leave any proof, written or recorded, only verbal...

I'm getting tired... I will continue later ok... sabar... I have a lot more to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment