Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Attempt to shake off the negative vibes...

I got so tired of being cooped up in the house since the operation that I had about 2 weeks ago...
So, today I took Mia, Aqim and Nabil to Pak Li Kopitiam for lunch... I hope the outside would help shed off some of these negative vibes that have been surrounding me...

I had vegetarian meehoon soup and air suam... no pic because the soup looked so pathetic... what do you expect, soup orang dalam pantang... haha...


Mia had nasi lemak kari ayam... looked so yummy, sib baik I managed to hold myself together...



Aqim had nasi lemak ayam goreng... for someone who has been dalam pantang for about 2 weeks now, even this looked gooooood....


Nabil ordered fish and chips and once it was placed in front of him, he dived into it... i mean really dived and hancurkan the fillet... tak sempat ambik gambar... this boy memang susah nak makan, walaupun we have ordered something he himself asked for... after he mashed the fillet and ate about 2 bits, he said... "dah kenyanglah mummy..."... haih...


And this is me waiting for my vegetarian meehoon soup trying very hard to shake off the negative vibes... You think it works? nah....


After the lunch, I just drove home... once I parked the car, my mobile rang, and Aqim's face appeared on the screen... thinking that Aqim was playing with his phone, I scolded him "Apahal main phone ni Aqim?". Innocently Aqim said "mana ada... eh, mana phone Aqim???"... So, I quickly answered the call, a lady's voice:

"hello, ni siapa? kenal tak tuan punya handphone ni? Saya jumpa kat Pak Li Kopitiam..."

OMG... despite the negative vibes that I have been carrying around me... Allah shows me that the world is not just full of evil people... there are still honest and sincere people on this planet... I guess this lunch outing did help me shed some of those negative vibes.... well... a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment