Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If you dont want to know the truth, DO NOT READ THIS!!!

Until tonight I never knew I had so many silent followers... funny thing is, these followers have no guts to write a comment here but instead discuss about it in their FB links... what a loser... u know just like a Malay proverb... baling batu sembunyi tangan... only losers and cowards do that...

And since they have so much to discuss about the thoughts that cross my mind, I feel compelled to tell everything here... I will present the facts in a list, and the numbering does not signify the importance of the points...

1. I am, a matter of fact, the co-owner of the house at No. 16, Jalan Lumpit Tiga 18/35C, Seksyen 18, 40200 Shah Alam. If you know someone that works at Pejabat Tanah Petaling, you can ask him/her to check the title of this property: LOT No. PT 1615 Seksyen 18, Title No: HSM 2581, Mukim Damansara, District of Petaling, State of Selangor.

I dont just co-own by name (tumpang nama), I contributed to the partial payment for the said property. If you know someone who works at EPF, you can ask him/her to check this checque no: RHB ISLAMIC BANK "512247". Amount: RM60,044,91.

For the record, this house is currently occupied by him and his daughter khairani and his son wafi, and occasionally his other wife would come over with his other 2 daughters diana and marina. And he has also been telling everyone that the house belongs to him alone and that I have non what so ever claim on that house. If you were me... woudnt you feel sakit hati? No? If you dont, you are definitely not normal...

I have said this before and I will say it again now... I hope that all 3 of those girls, khairani diana and marina akan dapat suami lebih teruk dari bapak dia orang...

لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين

2. On 15th July 2008, in a fight between me and my husband (until now he is still my husband, and somehow for reasons that I cannot comprehend, he is adamant to fight my taklik claim, even though he takes so much pride in telling the whole world how bad a wife I am to him...), after slapping my right cheek with the back of his right hand, he said this...

KALAU TAK SUKA DUDUK DI RUMAH NI, KAU BERAMBUS LAH DUDUK RUMAH KAU YANG DI PORT KLANG TU...

When I said then he didnt have any right to kick me out because I was (and still am) the co-owner of the house and I also contributed in settling the mortgage/loan... he said

"BESOK AKU BOLEH SAIN CHECK BAGI KAT KAU..."

Hm.... but till today, he hasnt paid a single cent... In any culture in the world, what type of a man would be willingly, knowingly, consciously and even proudly live on his wife's money? In Malay: Jenis lelaki apakah ini yang secara sedar malah berbangga hidup atas duit isteri? Bukan sahaja itu, malah isteri ini pula dihalau dari rumah tersebut kemudian dia mencanang ke seluruh dunia akan keburukan isterinya ini... tapi bila isteri ini tuntut cerai, dia pasang lawyer tak nak lepaskan interinya... Siapa yang gila sekarang? and I know exactly what type of a man he is... I'm sure you know it too... it has 5 letters, starts with D and ends with S...

You might wonder if there was a witness.. you bet there was... in fact there were several witnesses... one of them is muhammad wafi bin mohsar who was grinning from ear to ear...

If you know wafi, please dont be shy to ask him. I am sure he would be proud to confirm this.

So, when I moved out of that house, he cannot call me isteri derhaka because I didnt move out without his bleassing, I was KICKED OUT... and being an obedient wife that I am, I moved out lah... the only wrong I did was I didnt move into a Port Klang house as he instructed because I dont own a house there, I have one in Klang, but not in Port Klang.

And you think this is the first time he kicked me out? Nope... there were at least 3 times before that...

And this is the photo taken less than 24 hours after my cheek received his deadly slap...


Oh, you want to know the reason for him losing his temper? Because I asked him to ask his daughter khairani to help him wash the dishes... Imagine that... No sirry... I am not making this up, there was a police report (made by me of course) on this, so, if you say I make this up, then you sue me for faking a police report... I dare you...

3. khairani started moving with us in 2006 I think and wafi moved in about 2 years before that. And these skunks were so arrogant and acted like they were the lords of the manor when their father was not home. And when I told their father, his answer was:

KENAPA DIA ORG NAK RESPECT AWAK? AWAK BUKAN MAK DIA ORANG!!

Boleh terima dek akal tak statement ni? Hard to believe... but believe it, it happened... but if you ask him, he would surely deny it... what to do, but demi Allah, Allah lah saksinya...

and several times, he even said this

KALAU ANI TAK SUKA DUDUK DI RUMAH NI DENGAN ANAK ABANG... CARILAH RUMAH LAIN...

Winesses? U bet there were... at least in 2 occassions, khairani was there standing by the door of the bedroom that she used to share with my daughter, Mia. And please.. dont be shy to ask Khairani about this because, like her brother, she would definitely be proud to stand witness... to tell the world how they have achieved their mission...

Are you sure you want to read more?

Ok... I will tell you more... but not now... I will continue some other time, now let me catch some zzzzzzz... goodnite....



No comments:

Post a Comment