Thursday, March 18, 2010

CLARIFICATION

This blog has suddenly received unexpected increase in number of visitors in the past few days... some concerned friends wrote their comments in response to the postings, some emailed while others sent text messages. Thank you dear friends for your prayers and support.

A number of them also voiced their concern because what I am doing is actually washing my dirty laundry in public... well... the dirty laundry is not mine, it belongs to those LOSERS clan...

Well... I'd like to clarify here why I did what I did...

Mia (my daughter) used to be in the FB friends' list of her half sisters, khairani, diana and marina. A couple of days ago I was siting beside her while she was online and suddenly saw comments made by diana, marina and their cousin who they called abang erin (I believe this is the boy who once studied at UiTM and has come to my house at least 2 times a few years back - but I could get the wrong person, if I am wrong, I am sorry).

Anyway, they were passing remarks about the content of my blog and this erin boy (a man now) did say that my writing was childish and has no quality.

That was when I decided to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God. I figured if that erin read my blog, I believe there must be other members of the clan who frequent my blog too. So, why not take the opportunity to tell them all.

I know for long now that si polan memang has been my faithful follower since the day he found out about it (from Muaz's blog because Muaz used to register himself as my follower).

So you see, I have nothing to hide. I am telling the truth, with proofs and witnesses and facts. Tapi so far, tak ada lah pulak they dare to write their comments here. Instead, my friends yg selama hari ni tak tulis comment la pulak perasan that I meant them when I said my "silent followers"... hahaha...

And about the entry before this one, the diana character has finally taken her wall from public view...

Ok curious friends and readers, itu lah ceritanya. Thank you very much...

p/s Erin, you still think my writing has no quality?

No comments:

Post a Comment