Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DO NOT READ THIS... part 4

I woke up this morning with a clearer mind than yesterday... I guess it is because I have managed to lift some of the weights of my chest by writing about it in this blog...

After praying to Allah for peace of mind and good and safe future for my children, I continued my work that I brought home from the office. I went to SMC at about 8.15am for my daily dressing. Alhamdulillah the nurse said that I am recovering faster than expected... nampaknya hampa lagi lah orang2 yg mendoakan kematian aku...

Come to think of it, why are those people praying really hard for my death? Hm... I talked about this with the nurse who has been doing my dressing this past 2 weeks... you know what she said...

"sebab puan banyak harta, mereka mengharap ayah mereka dapat claim faraid kalau puan mati. in fact itu lah sebabnya suami puan tak nak ceraikan puan... saya ada tengok kes macam ni... sedara saya sendiri..."

So, now it is very clear... memang bangsat kelas 1...

About 5 minutes ago, I log on to FB and checked on Mia's wall... what do u know... diana has deleted Mia from her friend's list. Akhirnya budak itu sedar yang dia memang tak cukup kelas nak berkawan dgn my Mia... tapi funny thing is she and marina still mengata Mia on her wall... even worse, they deleted Mia's comments yg pedas2 dan mengena batang idung dia org and wrote something else... Really loser... I should congratulate my husband and his old wife for raising such a first class loser...

No comments:

Post a Comment