Friday, May 15, 2009

Three phases revisited.... back to phase 2...

Phase 1 - when he first received summon from court - angry, blamed it all on me - he slapped me because I provoked him..., I was a no good wife. He even filed a defense by using these statements:

a) plaintive (that's me) has failed in her duties as a wife... (gagal menjalankan tanggungjawab sebagai seorang isteri...)
b) plaintive is an arrogant and egoistic due to her work and position... (angkuh dan sombong kerana kerja dan pangkatnya...)
c) plaintive always provoked defendant... (selalu bersikap provokatif...)
d) defendant never used bad words or remarks... (defenden tidak pernah menggunakan kata-kata kesat...)

These are blatant lies by the way...

Phase 2 - after second appearance - he became sad and very apologetic, and tried all ways to pujuk me... In the second court appearance, my lawyer used his statements (of defense above) to assert the fact that he did not deny the argument that lead to him hitting me, did happen on the stipulated date. Though I wanted so much to reply the statements to have the court to record that he had made false statements, my lawyer insisted that, that was not necessary.

Phase 3 - after 3rd appearance in court - indifferent, ignored me... always used these phrases: "let the court decide...." or "wait for the court's decision"... or "kan you dah file kan kat mahkamah... tunggu je lah"...

BUT

starting Wednesday (after 5th court appearance), he suddenly moved back to phase 2. Aik? How come? Ha....

Because... he realised that I am winning the case... it has dawned on him that the lawyer he hired is a dumb bimbo... a stupid young lawyer who will take any case regardless of chances of winning as long as the client pays...

My lawyer (a 60 year old man) said that, that if it was him, he would not have taken his (my soon-to-be-ex) case, because actually there is no case at all for him. When we discussed about what happened during the cross examination last Tuesday, he said that I should be thankful for the line of questionings that his lawyer put forward to me. Because they were all self-damaging to him and helping me strengthen my case. Hm... he even said that may be it was done deliberately... Hmmm...

Back to him jumping from phase 3 back to phase 2...

When he was in phase 3, he addressed me as "awak" and himself as "saya". But now that he has switched back to phase 2, he reverted back to "honey" and "abang". Hahaha... funny... very funny...

Yesterday, he came to my house at 7.30am. I just came back from sending the kids to school and had just started to cook lunch for my 3 bigger kids who will come back from school in the afternoon (I cook lunch before going to work every morning ever since my last maid went back to Indonesia in December 1995... yet he still accused me as "gagal menjalankan tanggungjawab sebagai seorang isteri")...

Anyway... he called me and said that he was at the front gate. When I asked what he wanted he said he missed Nabil (my youngest boy) and he had taken the day off to take Nabil out. I told him to wait while I got Nabil ready, but he pleaded for me to open the gate. So, not wanting to create a scene, I unlocked the gate... (there is a nursery right in front of my house, parents who were sending their children there were staring at us...)

As soon as he was in... the Hindi drama started... adoi... he pleaded and pleaded almost in tears... for me to retract my suit for taklik... to think of the kids... he would fully finance the renovation of this house, doesnt matter how much... he would buy me a new car, any model I want... he would take us all on a holiday, to any destination I choose... his kids (from his other marriage) would never bother me again... bla bla bla... the list is almost endless...

I just laughed... hm... where have I heard that before... no, thank you...

Later yesterday when I came home from work at about 8pm, the kids said he came by with dinner earlier. He told the kids that he planned to take them all to Genting Highlands this weekend, but with condition... they must talk me into going as well...

The two little boys asked "do you want to go, Mummy?"... I answered "We just went to Penang 2 weeks ago... we will go some other time, ok?"

Muaz said (not in front of his siblings): daddy looks like he is losing my his mind (macam org tak betul)... Apparently the day before his daddy has expressed his fear of losing his case. He even told Muaz that it is now up to Muaz... on 7 July (next trial), Muaz (and Amin) will be called as a witness. He said that if Muaz said he never heard mummy and daddy fight or he had never seen daddy hit mummy, there is a chance that the judge won't rule for mummy. But if Muaz said the opposite, the judge will surely allow the taklik... Muaz said, daddy tried to make him feel guilty.

It is really not fair for the kids, especially Muaz and Amin who will appear as witnesses in court. I know Muaz felt like he has to take side. But I told him, I would never make him do that. His father is always, and will always be his father. In fact, I never stopped the kids from seeing their father. So, I told Muaz that, I would never ask him to take side. I just want him to state the facts, when lawyers or judge ask their questions, just tell the truth...

(I just heard the strange noise again... like sand is being poured on the roof...)

2 comments:

  1. My fren,

    I hope you will not fall for his pujuk rayu this time. BE STRONG! you deserve a better life than what you've gone through with him all these years.
    all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... not this time... I am much too old for this...

    ReplyDelete