Monday, May 11, 2009

Dinner for Amin's birthday

The restaurant where we had the dinner


The birthday boy...


The birthday boy enjoying his dinner - Grilled chicken... but he said "tak sedap, tastes like staled chicken"...




And... because it was mother's day... a free glass of fresh water melon juice for each mother present at the restaurant... how nice...


Amin's birthday is actually today. But since he (and Mia) has tuition classes every Monday and Wednesday night, I decided to take him (and the other kids as well of course) to dinner last night.

I saw this new restaurant a few days ago when I was coming back from the Section 3 McDonald drive thru with Mia, Aqim and Nabil. And since the place looks so nice, I thought I'd try it last night.... But... haih (sigh)... seperti pepatah Melayu... Indah khabar dari rupa... or in this case... Indah restoran dari makanannya...

No comments:

Post a Comment