Saturday, May 16, 2009

One battle won... when will I win the war?

Oh my God... he is really desperate... he came again yesterday morning... and the drama continues... the apology, the promises, the regrets...

One of his promises was: I'll never hurt you again...

My answer: I know, because I will never let you hurt me again...

So pathetic... and today things got worse because his daughter (from the other marriage) who is now staying with him in the other house (the house that I co-own with him and helped pay some RM68,400 for it) got involved.

So... needless to say, hell broke loose, I threatened her if she didnt move out that very same day I would go there and kill her myself. Yes, I said that. And what do you know... I went to spotcheck at 7pm and she was really gone, together with all her things. Hah!!! I got the message across. But she sent several nasty sms... adressing me as "kau"... oh well I didnt expect her to have manners, her mother had no culture as well... nope... none whatsover...

At least I won this time. But I told him, it doesnt change a thing... Though I felt a bit teeny weeny sorry for him, he has two wives but he is sleeping alone every night... hah!!! padan muka!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment