Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mahkamah Syariah ada ISO and SOP...

My next day in court is on the 12th of this month (next week, Tuesday).

So, my lawyer and I are strategising our move... I had to recall all the dates that we had big arguments with witnesses... Not an easy thing to do... it's just like opening old wounds...

Actually this is not the first time that I attempted to leave him. This is my 3rd attempt..

The first was in 1995, anak baru 2 at that time, Muash and Amin. We were renting and living in Taman Seri Muda, and that area falls under jurisdiction of Klang JAIS. I applied for fasakh, because at that time, I just found out that he was courting his ex-wife back. In one heated argument, he slapped me and my head hit a corner (bucu) of the bedroom door.

As the procedure, we had to go through counseling first, and finally the counselor admitted that the differences were irreconcilable, and she (Ustazah Hasnah her name) wrote a report that stated "Pasangan ini tidak dapat didamaikan..."

Tapi entah macam mana... pujuk punya pujuk, he managed to convince me to drop my suit... (Bodoh kan?)

Anyway... in buidling up my case this time, my lawyer thought that it was a good idea to show history of how unhappy my marriage has been by resurfacing that report, which he presented to court in my last trial (10 March). However, his lawyer contested as the report has no letter head, and she demanded that the report be authenticated by asking JAIS Klang.

So, I did go to Klang yesterday to ask for JAIS Klang to certify that report. But what do you know... they refused to do it because:

1. They have ISO, and the SOP is they dont keep documents/files older than 5 years old
2. Laporan kaunseling hanya sahlaku dalam 6 bulan sahaja
3. This is the best part... tak ada org nak taipkan surat pengesahan hari ni sebab kerani cuti.

Hm... tak apalah... no wonder many Mahkamah Syariah cases are prolonged for years... they have ISO and SOP rupanya... hahaha... lawak... lawak...

No comments:

Post a Comment