Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Separate Lives

He was already in front of my house when I came home from work today. Like always, his normal script: "Apa kabar sayang? Sayang sihat?" Pergh!!! Bak kata Sarimah AF Diary... Menanah telinga dengar... hahaha...

He stayed until almost 10pm. Like the previous night and the night before that... his reason for coming is the same... to pujuk... I told him again... (and this time I managed to keep my cool)...

I said: Let the court decide...

He said: Please retract the taklik suit, I promise our life will change...

I said: No, let's just wait for the court's decision, ok... I am not changing my mind...

He pleaded and pleaded some more, but I just ignored him... while this song kept playing over and over in my head... hm...


Separate Lives - Phil Collins

You called me from the room in your hotel
All full of romance for someone that you met
And telling me how sorry you were, leaving so soon
And that you miss me sometimes when youre alone in your room
Do I feel lonely too?

You have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
We cant go on just holding on to time
Now that were living separate lives

Well I held on to let you go
And if you lost your love for me, well you never let it show
There was no way to compromise
So now were living (living)
Separate lives

Ooh, its so typical, love leads to isolation
So you build that wall (build that wall)
Yes, you build that wall (build that wall)
And you make it stronger

Well you have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
Some day I might (I might) find myself looking in your eyes
But for now, well go on living separate lives
Yes for now, well go on living separate lives
Separate lives

2 comments:

  1. Mummy-mia,

    It must be hard resisting his pujuk rayu! But, each time you terasa tergugat, justthink of all the miseries he caused you!!

    As I've always said before, you deserve a better life - WITHOUT HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... actually, this time around, it is not that hard to resist him... thanks to support from good friends like you...

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete