Sunday, May 3, 2009

1926 Heritage Hotel



1926 Heritage Hotel

The hotel we stayed in for 2 nights that we were in Penang. It's not a 5-star hotel. But it was ok, we got a spacious room that was furnished with 3 queen size beds. So, between the 6 of us... we were more than comfortable... really like home. The price was also very reasonable, only RM250 for one night. I didnt take any photo of the room because I forgot to do it before the kids made it messy, as I said we really felt like home, so that was just what the kids did - mess it up like their own rooms at home...

This was my first time driving in Penang, so, understandably, we got lost looking for the hotel. (despite having a pocket map for tourists). We had to ask for direction twice before we found the hotel. And ironically, the two times that I asked for direction, both times the chinese man and woman spoke chinese to me because they thought I was chinese... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment