Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day...

A card from Muaz
- with touching words and phrases inside, I cried reading them...


A vase from Mia


A model ship from Aqim


A self-made card from Nabil...

As usual. every year I received tons and tons of mother's day wishes... from colleagues, from staff, from friends, from ex-students, from current students, from sisters, nieces, nephews... and of course most special of all, from my dear dear dear angels... though Amin, the tough, rough and no-nonsense no-mushy-jiwang-stuff-ever has not wished me yet... I will write more about Amin tomorrow as tomorrow is his birthday...

I wish to thank all those who sent me their well wishes today (actually since last few days), some very touching, some quite funny, via text messages, emails, and even cards as well as those who wished me verbally...

Here are a couple of funny wishes that I received today:

Women...
at 20s... mengancam
at 30s and 40s... terancam
at 50s and 60s... tak boleh nak cam...
But, no matter what age you are... you always look mengancam to me...
Happy Mother's Day...


Who is stronger? A woman or a man?
A woman, definitely... Because she can carry 2 mountains wherever she goes with absolutely no help.
A man can only carry 2 stones, and even that with a help of a bird...
*(Hahahahahahahaha... I really laughed hillariuosly here...)
So, woman... be strong and stay strong...
Happy Mother's Day...


No comments:

Post a Comment