Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Strange noises late night...

I have been hearing strange noises late at night I think for the past week. It started with a sound like a door being slammed, so I ignored it because Mia's door is bit hard to close and I thought it was her trying to close it but "ter"slammed it instead. But seconds later she came to my room and asked me "bunyi apa tu mummy?".

That, needless to say, caused me to feel nervous and scared. I told Mia I thought that was her slamming her door. She said no. It was past 11pm at that time. I tried to wake Muaz up, but that boy slept like a log.

So, Mia and me sat for a while in the living room, but nothing happened. So we decided to go to bed. I put my son's baseball bat beside my bed and put a steak knife in a drawer beside Mia's bed.

Sleep, of course, didnt come easily that night. And I dont know what time I finally dozed off. I was awakened by the same noise at 4.30am, but too scared to get up and check what it was. I just held the baseball bat and lay down in my bed pretending to be sleeping... The two hours that night waiting for my sons to wake up was the longest 2 hours of my life...

That was on 7th or 8th of May I think. The following night, I heard like the sound of footsteps on the ceiling. When I told Muaz the next day he said it could have been rat. But rat's steps would be fast and not far apart. The sound that I heard was really like human's footsteps.

Last Sunday night I heard like a few stones fell on the roof and about an hour later like the sound of sand being thrown on the roof... after midnight...

All these really give me the creeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment