Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three phases...

Phase 1 - angry, furious, slapped me, pushed me, maki, sumpah, kicked me out of the house

Phase 2 (after I filed for takliq and moved out with the kids) - sad, cry (crocodile tears), sms and call 5 - 6 times a day. Came and sat in the living room of my house like a statue with a saddest or more like pathetic looking face ever... Asked me out for bfast, lunch, dinner (which I did go once only, on the night before Christmas with the kids at Muara Ikan Bakar Port Klang).

Phase 3 - ignore (but keeps asking the kids on anything and everything that I do), konon2 nak test if I would miss him if he ignores me like that... hahaha... moron!

Conclusion: Phase 2 and 3 are pure acting. Phase 1 is the true him.

Hope I wont fall for it again...

2 comments:

  1. He's pathetic. Agaknya kalau u ni just a home-maker, takde gaji takde harta, what else could he possibly do to you? Letupkan you kot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny u should ask the last question, because when he was in the second phase, he kept saying "sayang"... and I said to him, "dalam u sayang I, u boleh lempang I, kalau u benci I, agaknya u dah letupkan I..."

    ReplyDelete