Thursday, April 9, 2009

on being incoherent...

I composed my first entry last night (or rather early this morning) while my thoughts were not really coherent. I was awaken my the sound of a soft cry from my sons' room - my youngest son, Nabil, was weeping in his sleep. He must have been having a bad dream... I sat beside him and stroked his back... Shh... it's only a dream sayang... dont worry... mummy's here... I'm not going anywhere... Hm...

Now as I checked my newly created blog and read the first entry, I could see that my incoherent thinking really shows in my writing...

Let it be... or we say it in our language... biarlah... I am not planning to edit it, perhaps this blog can give an indication of the type of mood I have at the time of me writing a paricular entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment