Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Headache the size of a football field...

There was a big function all day yesterday for my office at PWTC, and it was later followed by a royal dinner. When I arrived home after midnight, I found Aqim and Nabil (my 2 youngest boys) sleeping soundly in my bed... They were both shirtless... kesian anak2 mummy... I havent been able to install an aircond in this house yet (I used up all my savings buying this house after I was kicked out from that house that I co-owned with that si polan).

Despite the long and tiring day (and the night)... I was not able to fall asleep. I tried warm milk, counting sheep, reciting the 4-quls... my mind still refused to shut down - That explains the long entry that I composed at 2am this morning... I dont know what time I finally dozed off, but I woke up this morning with a headache the size of a football field...

After sending the kids to school (except Nabil who goes to a baby sitter in the morning), I decided to call in sick and go back to bed...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Nordin. It turns out the headache is due to high BP... yday the reading was on the borderline, so dr asked to come again today... and today dah jumped the border dah...

    ReplyDelete