Monday, June 8, 2009

Work and dream and reality...

We are not going anywhere this school holiday... We couldnt go anywhere last week as Muaz and Mia had extra classes because they are sitting for SPM and UPSR respectively, this year. Come to think of it, Amin is also sitting for PMR this year, why didnt he have extra classes? Hm... I think I've been duped...

And I cant take leave this week because this week is filled with meetings... starting with Quarter 2 business plan review today, endorsement of exam result tomorrow, timetable meeting on Wednesday, Faculty potluck on Thursday... Adoi... I get headache just thinking about it... tak larat lah... rasa macam nak quit je...

On my way home after picking up Mia from tuition about half hour ago, I found myself discussing with her about my dream of opening a bookstore... hm... I would open for business everyday at 10 in the morning (which means I can wake up at 9... hehe)... I could just sit and read or blog all day while waiting for customers... is that a dream life or what? hahaha...

Mia asked what would u call the bookstore mummmy? On impulse i said... HANI BOOKS AND TREATS...

Mia asked again, where would you get the money as capital? Again, without giving so much thought, I said... when your daddy pays me the money that he owes me...

At times like this, where office work keeps piling up until people cant see me even if they are standing in front of my desk... that idea is really tempting... hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment