Sunday, June 14, 2009

The night before the first day of school (after a long holiday)..

The night before the first day of school is normally a confession time...

"Mummy... remember when you asked me if I have finished my homework and I said yes? Hm... well... uh... actually... I have one more..."

This happened every time, without fail... and I still fell for it...

And tonight the unfinished homework was Bahasa Arab... for both Nabil and Aqim... alamak... how on earth was I going to help...

So... refer internet, refer text book... bolehlah sikit2... yg mana tak tahu, I hentam je... dgn muka confidence so that the boys pun confident jugak... haha

While helping the boys, I was quite (verbally) abusive towards the ustaz or ustazah...

"Bodoh punya ustaz/ustazah... bagi homework Bahasa Arab suruh budak buat sendiri... manalah budak nak tahu... mak bapak pun macam manalah nak tolong..."

"Ustaz/ustazah kau org ni mesti pemalas..."

I think I am going to see the principal to talk about this issue...

2 comments:

  1. My fren,

    My kids terkantoi much earlier. In the first week of school holidays, I saw some of her friends in uniform near the school. I asked her why, she said "they went for tuition". I asked her again, "how come you are not there? and she answered "mama tak suruh pun!". In the first placei didn't know abt it, but Aina said "biasalah every year ada utk darjah 6". I told her "i don't have a "darjah 6" child every year, so how am i supposed to know? Her immediate bro who's in form 4 did extremely well in mathematics but did extremely bad in Add Maths - I had to give private tuition to him. He said "first time mae balik cuti kena study!". Sabar je lah.. Nafis pulak was so relax, until i discovered that his fren (who's my "fren" on facebook) was complaining about the loads of homeworks/folio/etc that were given to them. So, all THREE schooling kids in my house TERKANTOI this holidays! At least, I was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear BM

    in my house, this time it's not just the kids je yg terkantoi... their bin and binti also terkantoi... (read my posting after this one)... fed up betui...

    ReplyDelete