Sunday, June 7, 2009

A pathetic kes of "gila talak" even before the talak is finalised...

Before I went to the wedding that tak pasal2 upset me (told in my previous posting) yesterday, I had breakfast with 3 old friends... we used to work at the same place in the 90s... Shima, Aliza (soon to be Dr Aliza) and Sabariah...

We had breakfast at UiTM hotel... Sabariah's treat... thanks dear friend...

I was so excited when Sabariah called me at 10.30 yesterday (actually she had been trying to reach me since 7 that morning, she even knocked on my door at 7.15, tapi I tido mati... sorry Sab...) I showered and changed for only 10 minutes... hm... that was really a record... hehe... As I left in a hurry I forgot one of my 2 mobile phones. (I have 2 mobiles, one given by my office, one personal and I left the personal one).

When I returned home at 12.30 I saw that I had a message. It was from si polan... "Kat mana?". I didnt bother to reply.

Last night... after spending 5 hours in the little koi pond, with body aching all over, he called and asked why I didnt reply his sms and where I was in the morning. I said I was out having breakfast with some friends... and I just hung up the phone, malas nak dengar whatever else he wanted to say or asked.

This morning, he sent several text messages accusing me of going out with a boyfriend and he even said this "... banyak calun dah tunggu awak ya... saya tahu pakwe lama dah lama menunggu awak dan tak sabar... dah kerap awak berjumpa kan... Sabar kot ya pun..."

This of coz flipped me over, so I replied... "eh, kalau I ni isteri yang jahat etc.. kenapa susah sangat nak lepaskan i? Sedarlah, u lah yang tak bertanggungjawab and you will burn in hell for that"

He didnt reply my sms... lost for words probably... people in my old neighbourhood said he really looks serabut now... macam org gila talak... nak tergelak pulak... gila talak even before talak is finalised...

2 comments:

  1. My Fren,

    The treat was an overdue one. I gave a treat to the other 2 ladies some time back, when Nuni finished her studies :-)
    That time you werre so busy = no time to join us. But yesterday I realised was a public holiday, so you should be around, hence the desperate measures to get you!! Knocking on the gate at 7.15am, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my dear fren... I thank you just the same... Let me know when you gals are going to get together again, who knows I might be free to join you...

    ReplyDelete