Monday, June 1, 2009

A weekend that deviates from the norm...

I normally like a quiet and peaceful weekend so that I could rest, relax and recharge my mind and body. I even do my grocery shopping (every 2 weeks) on Friday night so that my saturday and sunday can be spent for reading, writing and watching TV.

But last weekend was exceptional. I went to a wedding on Saturday afternoon at Section 7 (my neighbour did her daughter's wedding reception at the Pusat Belia and Kebudayaan, Section 7, Shah Alam). Later that same afternoon, I went to a friend's house in Taman Melawati, where we had a not-so-called planned reunion. The last time we met was Feb 2007. And then on Sunday I went to a housewarming party of a friend also in Section 7, Shah Alam. To end the "perfect" weekend, I took the kids to a movie at Bukit Raja TGV. We went at 7.30pm to catch the 9.15pm slot, but tickets were all sold out, so we ended up watching the 11.00pm slot. The movie? Syurga Cinta. My comment? Hm... I have seen better (Malay) movies...

So... even though today is Monday, I feel like it is already Wednesday or Thursday...

Sigh........

No comments:

Post a Comment