Monday, February 28, 2011

things that u dont know wont hurt u...

Really? Hm... to some extent, I do believe in the phrase...

In certain cases, things that you dont know may kill you... for example, if you dont know that u had cancer, and u go about ur everyday life as usual, and not seeking treatment at all (because u dont know it), of course the cancer would definitely kill u sooner than otherwise... or in certain cases, knowing the disease might even save ur life altogether...

But in other cases, I am a strong believer of the phrase "(certain) things that I dont know wont hurt me"... There are things in this life that knowledge about them would not add to the body of knowledge that I already have... so, knowing those things would definitely have no value at all to me... Or even worse, knowing those things, or being told to me about those things would actually unnecessarily trigger certain switch that would make me switch my mood from good to bad, or from bad to worse...

And sadly, some people, a certain someone actually refuses, time and time again, to understand this... and never cease to attempt conversation on the matter with me... Come on lah... takkan lah tak nampak my sudden mood swing if certain names or certain stories are narrated to me... In fact, almost all the time that he tried to start a conversation on matters related to those things, I would give him reactions, that a normal human being would pick up immediately... Sometimes when I think about it, I do believe that his behaviour is deliberate... he purposely mention those things to bug me, or to upset me or to pick a fight... why? ask him, not me... he is the one doing it, not me...


I mean he is well aware of the animosity between us... he knows very well how I hate them... what is the point that he is trying to prove?

Tell me what good are those information to me... tipu pulak tu... tambah pulak, I had already told him that I dont want to know anything about them... hatta kalau dia org mati pun I tak nak tau... sebab to me they are like bugs... no value, no meaning... so, what good would it bring to strike a conversation about bugs or about things that have no meaning...

I have told him for the last time about my care-lessness as far as they are concerned... hopefully he will never mention them again after this... tu pun I dah cukup baik tak panggil dia orang "anjing" like ada my friend yg panggil madu dan anak2 perempuan tu ANJING... and everytime her husband mentions her madu's and children's names, or everytime her husband tries to tell her anything about them, she would immediately respond TUI!!! TUI!!! TUI!!! SIAL!!! SIAL!!! SIAL!!! Ha... I dah cukup baik, I tak buat macam tu... :)

So, I hope he would really think twice before he tries to mention anything at all that are linked to them next time... I hope he would never bring up the subject of BUGS again after this... because if he did, it would really BUG me...

No comments:

Post a Comment