Friday, February 25, 2011

Survival of the fattest... part 2

Another fat person at the office cari pasal with me today...

With the audit preparation, everybody is tensed up... but do u really need to add to the stress... biul betul la...

I hv said it time and time again... I love my job....but sometimes the ppl around me are making it less and less enjoyable... somehow they enjoy making other ppl feel stressful... bodo ke apa?

Somebody in her dept buat keje tak betul, aku pulak yg disalahkannya... tak kena mengena langsung... dasar mentality pekerja kelab malam... eh, where did that come from? lol...

Tahlah... my body is tired but my mind refuses to shut down... so merepeklah di sini... if u (readers) dont understand... that's ok...  not meant for u to understand... here is the place for me to blurt out whatever that crosses my mind that I cannot say it out loud...tempat release tension...

Hm... I must really be on that diet that I keep postponing... because I dont want to turn into those fat ladies...  suka mengamuk tak tentu pasal and like a hurricane wallup everything in their path... I hate them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment