Monday, February 21, 2011

Survival of the fattest... oops I mean fittest...

I survived another day at the office today... despite hati yg membuak2... I managed to maintain my composure and professionalism...

God knows how my heart is still not settled from what happened last Friday...

I dont know... I never had good luck working for fat people... lol... where did that come from? Yeah, actually I just came with that conclusion just before I fell asleep last night... a childish statement, I know, but I need to have something/someone to blame for what happened... I dont make sense? That's ok, this particular entry is just for me to understand...

Err... btw, this reminds me to start going on a diet... my last check up (last Saturday) showed that my weight now is more than when I was 7 months pregnant... ouch!!

Hopefully by next appointment, which is in 2 months, my weight would be down by at least by 5kg... and someone would kancing gigi when he/she/they look at me... lol...

When the nurse read my weight that day, I remembered someone did call me "fat devil" in her blog not too long ago... hahaha... and at that time I was actually about 10kg less than now (because I just had an operation). Kalau time tu, I was a fat devil, imagine what would she call me if she sees me now :-)

And if u wonder why I laughed when I was called a fat devil... the reason was (and still is) that person's mom was twice my size... hahaha... if I was a fat devil, what would her mom be? An obese angel? hahaha.. obese yes... angel hardly... more like satan worshiper... ooops... well she is... fat and bald and with satanic eyes...not to mention bahasa beracun yg dia selalu cakap kat my little Nabil and Aqim...

Anyway... my entry today is a bit (or a lot?) merapu because as I said above, my heart is still not settled from what happened last Friday... I still feel disappointed, I'm still hurt, I'm still sad, I'm still upset....... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment