Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tripple wedding

We often hear of double wedding... itu pun org cakap kalau boleh elakkan... sebab nanti org banding2 kan pengantin mana yg lebih cantik, yg mana dapat anak dulu, suami siapa lebih handsome... etc etc etc...

Tripple wedding memang amat jarang kita dengar, in fact I think I have never been to one such wedding, until recently... it actually took place on 11 December 2010 and the wedding is (or is it the weddings are?...) of my cousins... 3 beradik sekali kawin... all girls... Munirah, Nuwairah and Athirah...

These girls are daughters of my auntie who is actually my late father's sister from my grandfather's second wife. My late father is the second son of the first wife... huh! berbelit salasilahnya.... so, nak ceritanya, we are not that close... jumpa pun beberapa tahun sekali.... last jumpa my auntie ni rasanya masa wedding of her first son in December 2004...

Father of the brides are of the very alim type... so no bersanding2... there was even no pelamin... ada cuma satu corner tu ada lah letak 2 teak chairs with a very simple curtain at the back with a big frame of a quranic verse on it... if we can call that pelamin, that would be the simplest pelamin I've ever seen in my whole life...

So, oleh sebab tak ada bersanding, I just requested them to take the following photos with them...

MJ and me and the brides (I just remember the middle one is Munirah, the other 2 are Nuwairah and Athirah, tapi tak ingat which is which... that's how "close" we are... hehe..)

MJ and me and the grooms - nak tau which groom belongs to which bride, just look at the color of their outfit, the blue groom belongs to Munirah, the pink groom belongs to the pink bride and the purple groom is the purple bride's husband... :-) In fact, bilik pengantin was also decorated ikut tema color masing2.... the curtain on the door of each room is according the pengantin's color theme... my auntie said "to make sure pengantin tak tersalah bilik malam ni"... hahaha...

Me and the mother of the brides (my auntie, I call her Acik Leha)

Me and my girl, Mia (she is 13 and already taller than me...)


Semoga ketiga2 pengantin ni hidup bahagia sampai akhir hayat... and you bet next time I see their mother, my first question would be... siapa dpt anak dulu... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment