Tuesday, November 16, 2010

significance and insignificance

Life is short, life expectancy in Malaysia is about 74 years, and the age of the earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion years. 74 vs. 4.5 billion years... if you take the ratio, it is 0.00000001644444444444...

That is the fact... life on earth is extremely short, so, make the most of it, by making yourself significant to those who are significant in your life.

However, there are some people who actually think that they are so significant, that everything in this world is about them. Everything everyone says is about them, everything everyone does is related to them and everything that everyone writes is also about them. And in the end, they get stressed up unnecessarily.

Well... life is too short, I just want to be significant to those who are significant to me. I want to be happy with my significant people... and indeed right now I am happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment