Friday, November 12, 2010

hahaha...

Some people are really over confident... and talk as if they are better than everybody else... and in this particular case that I am refering to, the person is still very young... which I cannot help but to blame the parents for instilling the values in her that cause her to have the annoying attitude that she has... she thinks that she is so pretty (and mind you... she is NOT pretty at all), so clever (yesterday proves that she is actually STUPID, well stupid may be too strong... she's not as smart as she thinks she is la kot... *grin), so rich (sebab family dia penyamun!!!)... OMG so annoying!!!

So, hey girl... if you're reading this... and I know you do follow my blog (you and your idiot sisters and cousins)... I hope that you feel that you are being squashed by the squash zombie!!!


Serve you right you little witch!!! for someone as young as you, you can really be a big bitch!!! 

So... the conclusion? I'm happy today... no matter how bad my day turns out today (I mean it can be really bad, because there will be a management retreat starting at 2.30pm today until Sunday, and everyday the schedule is up to 12.00am...yup.. it can be that bad...)... I will be smiling all day and all through the weekend too... :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment