Friday, November 26, 2010

Finally... Just "US"... ahhhhh...

(This is actually a long overdue post... but what the heck, to me it was just like yesterday... good feelings stay with you forever kan...)

We were separated in raya of previous 2 years for obvious reason/s. This raya was like a "reunion" raya for me and my FIL, MIL and the Pagoh clan...

It was nice, we had red raya just like the previous year... new outfits, but same colour theme.. some people actually asked if we didnt buy new outfits for this year's raya... :)

And I think this was really the first time that we had a chance to celebrate raya just "us", no "outsiders"... I checked photos of our previous rayas, and found that we actually never had raya photos just the 7 of us (or 6 of us, when we were only 6, or 5 of us when we were only 5..... or 3 when we were only 3... got the picture? *wink)... we always had unwanted pelakun tambahan... except this year... and that gave me a real good feeling... :)

On top of that, FIL and MIL were very nice to me, extremely nice I might add...

Ok, here are some photos of just the 7 of us...

The 7 of us plus FIL and MIL

Just "us"...

My body guards... don't mess with me...

MJ and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment