Tuesday, November 2, 2010

KU CARI DAMAI DI HATI...

 ... And found it in Madinah al Munawwarah and Makkah al Mukarramah... (27 July - 6 August 2010)...

View of masjidil haram and kaabah from the sky... so breathtakingly beautiful and peaceful...

The first time I layed my eyes on the holy kaabah, my heart skipped a few beats... I just stood there with my heart thumping and my blood all gushing to my brain... I almost couldnt believe that I was standing right there right in front of something that many people just got to see on photos and videos only... Syukur alhamdulillah...Aku bersyukur padamu ya Allah kerana memberi rezeki dan kemudahan untukku untuk menjejakkan kakiku ini ke tanah sucimu ini... Amin....




Masjidilharam... no words could describe how I felt the moment I saw this masjid...



Ceiling of masjidilharam... everything about the masjid is so beautiful... every angle, every surface, every facet... everything...

After sa'i... tired but very very very contented...
 

A walk along the holy masjid after subh... u've got to be there to know and understand the feeling... :)

Masjid Nabawi... cooling even under a hot sun...

Masjid Quba'


Jabal Rahmah

Museum Makkah


Tiang kaabah - in the museum...

Jabal Uhud...

No comments:

Post a Comment