Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a Sunday...

What a Sunday... never had this busy Sunday in a loooooong time....

Started with a visit to Pasar Tani Mega Shah Alam... I think this is my 4th or 5th time going to the Pasar Tani despite having been living here in Shah Alam for over 20 years off and on... I was quite high spirited before we (me, hubby, mia, akim and nabil) reached there, but once the car was parked, I remember why I very very very seldom went there... the area the pasar tani covers is so huge, the sun was really hot despite being so early in the morning, and the place was so crowded... phuh!!! I was sweating... and sweating is not good for me while I still have a bandage on my back... it itched like mad... ouch ouch ouch ouch...

Nevertheless, despite the heat, the itch and the crowd, I had a good time. I had nasi kerabu... I havent had nasi kerabu for quite a long time... and it was delicious. I must remember this particular stall because I'm definitely coming back here later...

I only remembered to take the picture when half was already gone... that's how good it was....

We walked from stall to stall in the heat and among the crowd... Look at these yummy delicacies.. kalau ikut hati memang mati... oops, nanti tak pasal2 ada org happy... :)


Lemang oh lemang... I wish...


and aduhai ketupat palas...

There were more than just food... I got myself a croc sandal... so did Mia and her daddy...

And at the croc sandal stall we bumped into an old friend's son Azam. The last time I saw him he was a student and GMI (German Malaysian Institute), now he has already got 2 sons (4 and 1 year old)... my my... how time flies... he calls me Acik Ani, which means his sons should be calling me nenek or opah... oh no...

Stuff animals/soft toys... nasib baik Akim and Nabil didnt see this... hehe...

We went to many more stalls but it was getting too hot that I lost my mood in taking photos. When my watch showed 9am, I had to rush everyone, as Akim was due for his Azan class at 9.30 am at the masjid near our house.

I had a breather for a while before sending Mia to her piano class at SACC at 12pm. While waiting for her, we (Muaz and me) went shopping for Amin's stuff at the Giant supermarket on the lower ground floor of the shopping center.

While we were getting ready to leave home (at around 1pm) to visit Amin, he called and requested that we came a bit later because he wanted to catch a nap for a while... imagine that... kalau dah keje esok macam mana lah budak ni agaknya. Imagine ya.... kita nak visit dia, and he said... datang lambat sikit la ya... Amin nak tido dulu.. Sabar je la...

So, I used the time (about 2 hours) to do some gardening... gardening at 1pm? Yup, gardening tengah hari buta. I just needed to "sweat something of my mind"...

We finally went to visit Amin at 3,30 and reached his school about 45 minutes later. I didnt hear him complaining about the school, the dorm, the toilet or his fellow dorm mates or class mates anymore... I guess he is well adjusted to the school already... Lega...

We celebrated Muaz's birthday today (the actual birthday is on 12 April) there at Amin's school...



On the way back the kids wanted to visit Putrajaya... so we went there, pusing2... took some photos before heading back to Shah Alam... Adoi letihnya...

I'll upload putarajaya photos in another entry later...

No comments:

Post a Comment