Monday, April 12, 2010

What a Sunday (cont)... 11 April 2010

Putrajaya... my mother passed away at Putrajaya Hospital in 2003. Since then every time the name Putrajaya is mentioned, a lump would automatically form in my throat... I would try my level best to avoid going there, if not because of work, I'd never go there...

But last Sunday, after we left Amin at his hostel, my kids suggested that we went there... I was outvoted by 4 to 1... what to do... but fortunately, he (the kids' daddy) didnt drive past the hospital, may be he could read my mind. Thank you... this time you did something really thoughtful...

We just took a slow drive around the capital city while admiring the scenes... and of course took some photos... here are some of them... Most of the photos were taken using my mobile phone, we forgot to recharge the camera battery...







Akim and Nabil raced and Nabil fell... He cut his knees and cried like a baby...

... and merajuk, because he said it was Akim's fault that he fell...


My handssome son...

Are you sleeping... are you sleeping brother Akim brother Akim...

Looking into the future bro?

... meantime... Nabil still merajuk...


I pretended to scold Akim to make Nabil feel better... but Akim pulak ended up crying... aduhai... lotih den...

Yang sekor ni dah naik minyak dah...

Pujuk-pujuk at last Akim gave me a big smile... that's more like it...

Nabil and Akim berdamai... kakak Mia was the mediator... caya lah kakak...

Apo lak kono eh jang....

My 3 littlest angels...

Mia just couldnt stop admiring her new crocs...

One special pose by Nabil...

Akim...

Akim again...

Mia looked like she has put on quite a bit of weight... since she was appointed as the house cook... hehe...

kalau pasal posing... bagi la kat anak mummy ni...

Some poses of mummy and daddy...









No comments:

Post a Comment