Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great weekend

Great, simply great weekend...

Why? A few splendid things happened...

No 1 - 2 people that owed me money paid their debts. Alhamdulillah...

No. 2 - Amin came home for the weekend - which means all my kids are at home... what more can mummy wish for..

We started the weekend by having dinner at Ani Sup Utara on Friday night... again? yes again... because Amin was not home last week. When he heard we when there last week, he said "Not fair!!! You guys went when I wasnt home..." So. to be fair, we went again. Of course the other kids did not protest. But before we went there, I made a quick stop at Shah Alam Mall to get myself a one-foot subway... yummy!!!

I cooked lunch of Nasi Beriyani Bukhara Ayam on Saturday... Muaz had 3 servings I think... He complained that he had gained 4 kg last week... most kids would complain when their mother tak pandai masak... but my son complained sebab his mummy masak sedap, dia makan banyak and gained weight as a result... hahaha...


We spent Saturday afternoon discussing about the design of our "new home"...


And Saturday night we went to see a movie... Semerah Cinta Stiletto... not bad, but not so good either... sekelas lah dgn Malay movies yang lain.


But before the movie started, there was this promo for a movie by KRU that will come out in July - Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa - wow! nampak macam Hong Kong movie... must make a point to watch it nanti...


After the movie, I treated the kids to a late dinner at this restaurant that we never tried before - Miza Kopitiam - the masak pedas bawal (for me and Akim) and mixed vege were good, the tomyam (for Mia) was not up to her expectation... Sup campur (for Amin) was not bad but Amin said tak sedap (actually of all my kids Amin ni memang sangat memilih about makan)... black mushroom chicken chop (for Muaz) was delicious according to Muaz... Nabil didnt order anything to eat, he said he was full from the popcorn and potato chips that he ate during the movie... he just had iced milo...

And right now we are still up (except Muaz) - watching a movie on TV3, Mermaids... a story about 3 daughters of Poseidon looking for their father's killer...


Tomorrow we plan to have breakfast at McDonalds... and I dont know yet what to cook for lunch...

The weekend will end later in the day when I drive Amin back to his school at around 5pm... sob sob...

Hm... Great weekend indeed...

(photos of the kids? the kids dah bosan nak bergambar... hahaha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment