Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan...

I used to do this a lot in the past 2 years - Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan, that is. The past 2 years means since I moved out of the old house. And "a lot" actually means once a month, the weekend after pay day. I guess it is just one of my little ways trying to make the children happy. Most of the times, we would just go around Shah Alam, because I believe there are still good restaurants around here that we havent tried. But once or twice we did go as far as Kuala Selangor for its famous (and cheap) ikan bakar at Pantai Remis.

But since I fell sick about a month ago, we stopped doing that. In fact since early March Mia has been appointed the house chef. Poor Mia, still a child herself, yet has to shoulder such big responsibility. She is such a good girl...

We picked up the activity again since 2 weeks ago. We first went to Kajang for its famous sate on 25 March, and last week we tried the Pak Hailam Kopitiam, and last night we went to Sup Ani Utara at Section 9 Shah Alam. The kids love its nasi ayam, but since I am still "dalam pantang", I tried its Sup Cendawan because it doesnt have meat ot chicken in it...

Here are some photos taken...

Not our first time here... in fact we have been here many many many times... The kids picked this place last night because they were in the mood for nasi ayam....

Daddy yang ajak... so, naturally kena bayar lah kan...

I tried the Sup Cendawan (notice I didnt say Mushroom Soup, because it's nothing at all like the creamy mushroom soup....) - it's the local spicy soup with a few types of mushroom in it...

Espresso - for Muaz (I took a small sinfull sip... hehe)

The restaurant's specialty - Nasi Ayam, which my kids claimed to be the best in Shah Alam.

Nabil... "cepatlah ambik gambar Nabil mummy, Nabil nak letak kat facebook"

Akim - lasak tapi kuat merajuk... and senang nangis jugak....

This is for his facebook, he said

Muaz - my pride, he just started Foundation Medical Science at MSU this week... If things go as planned, he will continue with Bachelor Pharmacy next year...

Nabil, Mia and daddy...

The son that looks the most like him... macam carbon copy kan?

How much longer can I play this charade... hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment