Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We are going on a paid holiday again...

Since school holiday started I havent taken the kids anywhere... not even balik kg for Raya Haji... (because Muaz was sitting for SPM and he still had Physics and Chemistry after Raya Haji). So, of course his brothers and sister blamed him for them to have been deprived of spending their Raya with their Mak Yang and Ayah Alang whom they adore so much... Ever since my mother passed away, my sister, who my kids call Mak Yang and her husband, their Ayah Alang, have become almost like their grandparents - balik kg means balik to Mak Yang's house, balik raya means raya at Mak Yang's house...

And then we had to postpone lagi holiday sebab last week Aqim pulak bersunat... so, to go anywhere, we have to wait for him to recover...

So, we had to wait until end of the year to go on a holiday... and as luck has it, I have been assiged to handle a workshop at our branch in Sungai Petani on 29th December... Hm... memang lah rezeki for me to take the kids on "paid" holiday again... Yeay!!!

This is not my first time going to our SP office, but before this I took a flight to Penang and someone from the SP office picked me up at Penang airport. So, this will be my first time driving to SP, though I have driven to up north before (but up to Kulim only) visiting my sister last May when I had to visit our Penang office, and I brought the kids along.

Anyway... this time, we will start our holiday on Christmas day. First stop is Felda Residence Trolak at Sungkai (a friend told me the place is heavenly peaceful, but then again, with 5 screaming and jumping kids, mana lah nak peacefulnya)...

Next stop is my kids' Mak Yang's house and 2 weddings, one in Ipoh, the other one in Bandar Sri Iskandar.

We will explore Taiping on the 27th - visiting an old friend recently reunited (thanks to facebook) and then possibly the Taiping Zoo... or other destination that I cannot disclose yet... takut my kids get overexcited and kalau tak jadi they would be disappointed...

I will start driving to SP on the 28th - Swiss Inn is the place that we will spend the night.The kids will be on their own on the 29th while I do my work. I havent had specific plans for the 30th yet... I have a few options, but (again) I cannot disclose here takut the kids ter-overexcited... hehe...

So, that's the plan....

2 comments:

  1. ada satu post yg mak ani delete...biarkan aku menangis....knp? x sempt nk bc pon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu cuma lagu Tommy J Pisa je... from youtube... dia tak smooth... sangkut2...

    ReplyDelete