Friday, December 4, 2009

Another postponement...

I received a call from my lawyer's office this morning...

My next court appearance (this appearance is only for the court to announce the judge's verdict) which is supposed to be on next Monday, 7th December, is now being postponed again... Reason? Syariah judges have to go for a course for 2 weeks starting next Monday... And my case is tentatively rescheduled to March 2010... because the judge's dates for January and February are fully booked... they didnt even give an exact date...

I am lost for words... really...

2 comments:

  1. How could they do that to you???

    My friend got her divorce papers recently, and hers was one of the fastest so far. But then, in her case, her x was willing to cooperate.

    These ppl with power (the syariah court ppl) are so thoughtless! Couldn't they so something, now that yours is so long already.

    I guess they LOVE to be known as SLOW PEOPLE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entahlah... as i said... I am lost for words... tak tahu nak kata apa dah... Eh, Actually I wanted to say this: *&@?+%$#@*+?%#&&!!!.... but had to refrain myself from saying it since my children also read my blog...

    ReplyDelete