Saturday, November 14, 2009

Muaz's graduation day...

Muaz had his graduation day on Friday the 13th. He didnt even bother to invite me because he said he knew how busy I was... imagine that... but it was only Secondary School Graduation day... I would not have missed it if it were a college graduation...

He will begin his college education at the University I work for next year. Diploma in what? I am suggesting Diploma in Accounting... itu pun if he agrees... otherwise he can choose what ever field he feels most suitable for him.

I have seen/met parents who "made" their children venture into area that didnt match the kids' interest. In the end, the kids dropped out. Or if they made it, they were not happy. For me, nothing matters more than my kids' happiness...

And my dream is on the day that he goes up the stage to receive his diploma... I'd also be walking up the same stage to receive my PhD... :)

Anyway... here are some of the photos that he brought home...


A group photo with his friends


A formal photo with Principal, teachers and classmates


Another group photo without the robes....


With Samira and Daniel


This one is his kindergarten graduation... 11 years ago...
Guess which one is my Muaz? Yup... the tallest boy in the front row... even sitting down you can see how tall he was... hard to imagine... he weighed a mere 1.86kg at birth, yet at 6 years he was the tallest boy in his class.

Next week, Wednesday, he will be sitting for his first paper in SPM. Please pray that he will be able to sit through his exam until the last paper on 8th December without any distractions...

No comments:

Post a Comment