Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mia made me a proud mummy today...

The thing that I fear most this year is that the predicament that I am in for more than a year now would adversely affect my children's education, hence to some extent, their future. Three of them are sitting for national examinations: Mia UPSR, Amin PMR and Muaz SPM.

Mia and Amin already finished and done with their exams and Muaz just started his SPM yesterday. Mia and Amin looked genuinely nervous during their exams but Muaz is extremely cool this week... which, needless to say worries me a bit. Even though he is guaranteed a place at the university where I am currently teaching, because it offers programs from Certificate (entry requirement is just 1 Pass subject in SPM) right up to PhD and DBA, I would like him to enroll in at least a diploma program. All I can do now, I think, is just pray real hard that he will get good grades in at least 5 subjects... Hm...

Forget Muaz and Amin for at least right now...

The reason for me writing this entry is actually to announce that my girl, my only girl of the 5 kids that I have...

SCORED 5 As IN HER UPSR...

yeay!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MIA!!!

You really did mummy proud...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Mia!!! I am so happy for both Mia and her mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear busymum and tuan hassan's daughter

    Mia says thank you to u both...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah!!! i'm sorry 4 d late...x baca paper..hrni br tau...tu pon ecah yg bgtau...

    tahniah lg...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amad... U r her inspiration...

    ReplyDelete