Monday, July 13, 2009

There's no end to his cruelty...

Ever since I moved out of that God forsaken house 20th Ramadhan last year, I almost never received any letter or bill at this new house... Not TM bill, not Celcom bill, not a bank statement... Oh, but I did receive occasionally my electric and water bills.

And because of that, I often forget to pay those bills. And when I finally received them, the amount would triple of quadruple... which made me wait to pay them...

Today, when I came home from work about 7.30pm, the kids told me their dad gave them a pink form that notified the water supply has been cut. The pink notice was dated 11 July (last Saturday), the reminder was that the water supply will be cut on the 13th (today) if I dont make any payment...

The water supply has been cut!!! Imagine, living without water supply with 5 kids...

I know what is on his mind. He thinks that I would ask to go use the bathroom of that house now that my house does not have water supply. I am sure that house is loaded with bomoh stuff to "lock" me inside once I enter...

Bodoh!!!

Know this!!! I hate you even more now!!! I hate you!!! I hate you!!! I hate you!!!

I am not stupid!!! You jawa gila setan!!!

Aku benci kau!!! Aku benci kau!!!

LA ILAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTU MINAZ ZALIMEEN

3 comments:

  1. My fren,

    I'm so sorry to hear this!

    Maybe next time you want to just make a habit of paying the bill monthly - just a small amount regularly, with or without bill/reminder. That way you would not get cut off the supply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... I went to Syabas office today and they advised me on how to pay without bills... like a prepaid scheme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My silent readers did not get my meaning in this entry... But they didnt comment here, they either asked me in person, sent sms or email me directly.

    Kawan2... what I was saying was that he stole all my mail and bills... this is not a blank accusation, I have proof...

    About the water bill, the reminder was sent on Saturday and he took it. He only gave it to me (through one of my sons) after the water supply was cut... Sabar je lah aku ni...

    ReplyDelete