Thursday, July 9, 2009

The day after...

I have to postpone the Umrah trip to next year...

The day after the trial (yesterday), he came to my house early morning, after the children have gone to school (except Nabil).

It looked like his head was about to blow with him breathing heavily, his eyes red, and he was pacing back and forth in the living room... he was still in the same shirt that he wore to the court the day before.

He accused me of teaching the boys to lie... he said some very nasty things with nasty words and gestures (which I do not feel like repeating them here) that I thought he was going to whack me and murder me right here in my own living room. As he went on and on cursing me, I imagined myself lying in the middle of living room in a pool of blood lifeless when my children found me when they come home from school. It was really an eerie feeling...

But he left eventually... thank God...

But before he left he told me to not ever ask for anything from him anymore... not even to pick up the children from school if I come home late from work... not even when I have to go outstation...

So... that's why I have to postpone the Umrah trip...

I will go next year, insyaAllah, when Muaz will already be 18. And I can ship the children to my sister's house in Perak, let them ponteng sekolah for 2 weeks. I cant do that this year because 3 of them are sitting for major exams this year - Mia UPSR, Amin PMR and Muaz SPM.

2 comments:

  1. My fren,

    Some men!! Or should I say some MAN?

    Doesn't he realize that the kids are his too? And HIS RESPONSIBILITIES too?? What about nafkah anak2? I feel like going to him and scream to him that the kids are still his responsibilities.

    I hate Islam for that - or rather/correction, the men who claim to uphold the Islamic rules.

    When it comes to women's responsibilities etc.. they are fast to quote the Quran and Hadith, but when it's their weaknesses, most probably they'll point to us and say that the wives are not obedient, etc.. A lot of Bulls**t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obedient short of becoming a slave to him all these years... but obviously that wasnt enough... sigh...

    My tears are all dried up now, crying due to anger at the injustice imposed to me by the court, by his family and by life in general...

    You once told me about the law of average... that's what is keeping me going... looking out for the BIG positive to average out all the negative in my life...

    Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete