Monday, July 13, 2009

kemaafan... dendam yang terindah...

I have heard it a few times, I have read it more than once, I even bought a malay novel with that title... and I think there's also a song by Aishah...

Forgiveness is such sweet vengeance...

They say when the people who have wronged you ask for forgiveness, it is actually very satisfying to look them in the eye and say "Oh.. that's ok, I have forgiven you long ago..."

Hm... ye ke? because to me right now, right this minute, I do not (yet) have the intention of forgiving him and his daughter and son for what they did to me. Because I am afraid that if I forgive him, I would forget his cruelty and if I forget I might repeat the same mistake of going back to him...

In my heart and possibly in my brain right now I want them to pay for what they have done to me. I want them to feel what I feel... especially his daughter, I even make doa to God that some day when she is married her husband would do to her what her father did to me ...

Am I evil for thinking this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment