Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A holiday at home...

Who says we have to go away to be on a holiday...

I just spent 4 days of a holiday at home... and that was just what I needed... a break to recharge my battery to face the weeks ahead...

When I say a break... I really mean a break... from everything... all I did was watched TV, checked on my FB every few minutes and just lay down reading... oh... and did a lot of catching up on my lost sleep...

I didnt even cook, I just went out to eat outside when it was time to eat... needless to say my kids were also enjoying it... (3 of them only, the littlest 2 followed their daddy balik kg).

I began my holiday Saturday morning with a breakfast with my "breakfast club" buddies at UiTM hotel... SMZ, AR and NAB... it was really nice meeting good old friends... we have been friends for over 15 years now, and wish that our friendship will last our lifetime...

Lunch that day was at Cili Merah, the most convenient meal (bfast, lunch as well as dinner) provider for me... about 5 minutes drive from home... eh, I just realised that I had lunch at the same restaurant 3 days in a row... (except yesterday I went to the Section 9 outlet...).

Last night I drove to Kuala Selangor to have ikan bakar at Medan Selera Pantai Remis... no pics, because noone remembered to take a camera along because the dinner trip was not planned at all. I originally wanted to take the kids to a movie but found there was no movie interesting enough to watch... so we got into the car and decided at the spur of the moment to go to Kuala Selangor instead...

And this morning while checking on my FB, a student posted this photo... I thought I looked good in the photo, so I'm posting it here... hehe...


Pre-graduation Dinner 2009 (forgot the exact date)

Hm... the holiday is not over yet... I still have about 18 hours left... so, I'm going to continue enjoying it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment