Sunday, March 27, 2011

Letih...

I just had a 7-day working week... and urghhhh... I am so bloody tired... and next week is also a 7-day working week... followed immediately with a 2-day outstation to Trengganu...

I'm not a workaholic, but somehow my work requires me to ACT like one...

Aduh... aduh... duh duh duh duh duh duh... tiba2 terkeluar pulak lagu ni...

Berkorban apa saja... 
demi untuk yang kucinta...
siksa dan derita...
telah kuterima...
tapi aku tak bahagia...
Aduh aduh duh duh duh duh duh duh...
Ahai.... ahai....

One word to describe what/how I feel right now... yup... u guessed it... TIRED @ LETIH...

1 comment:

  1. Lama tak jengah...

    Same here, i am no supporter of any particular political party but i just hated the way this issue is being handled and publicised. Dah tak de modal ke??? They are so busy trying to win the voters they forgot their responsibilities towards their constinuencies! I hardly watch any local news on tv nowadays. I just read some headlines online..

    ReplyDelete