Friday, May 14, 2010

Tak perlu minta maaf...

When someone says "tak perlu minta maaf", what does that say about that someone's character? Hm.... I dont think I have to elaborate on that...

Picture this... you are driving on the road, and accidentally hit the car in front of you... you and the driver of the car that you hit go to the nearest police station and file reports and your insurance covers the cost of the damage that you cause to the other car... end of the story.

End of the story? Really? Ekkkk!!! Wrong...

The insurance only covers the damage that you cause on the car that you hit... it does not cover the inconveniences that you may have caused, the trauma, the scare etc... Insurance does not cover that... An apology covers that...

The power of the word "I am sorry" or "I apologise" is often underestimated.

So, when I heard someone says "Tak perlu minta maaf" in the news today... my thinking was, that someone should not be holding a public post... for someone of that ranking to utter such statement shows that... regardless of the level of education, or the post held, a man's ego is always higher than the sky...

Urgh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment