Thursday, May 6, 2010

dunia ini ibarat roda...

Hm... who was it that arrogantly said that to my face not too long ago...

Well... today... hm... not today, it was 2 days ago to be exact... she (they) must surely believe what they said...

They laughed at me when that happened to me... they said I must have been really evil to deserve what had happened to me... Hah!!! Now when the ball had turned to them they must be feeling how evil they are for that same thing to happen to one of them...

Am I going to say PADAN MUKA? Nah... I'm not gonna say that, I'm just going to say, I am indeed a strong believer to the saying that DUNIA INI IBARAT RODA... benda yg satu hari terjadi pada org lain dan anda telah ketawakan org itu pasti satu hari nanti akan terjadi juga pada anda... tapi aku takkan ketawa, aku cuma ingin berkata...

DUNIA INI IBARAT RODA...... percayalah, ia bukan hanya benar untuk orang lain... ia juga akan terjadi pada anda...

Dan aku juga ingin bertanya, now that RODA tu dah berpusing dan salah seorang dari anda telah tergelek di bawahnya, apa perasaan anda?

No comments:

Post a Comment