Monday, January 11, 2010

Aqim is 10!!!


Aqim is a millennium baby, that is if you believe the new millennium began on 1 January 2000... but in case the new millennium began on 1 January 2001, I have a back up... I have another son born in 2001 (Nabil)... hahaha...

Anyway... Aqim was born 11 January 2000. Like my other children, Aqim made his entrance into this world sooner than he should have... less than 32 weeks after he was conceived. But since the dr had expected that, I was given the necessary medication after I entered 30 weeks to help his lungs develop faster, and he was strong enough to breath on his own. He was only kept for 24 hours in the incubator...

Ada 2 episodes of black history (of my marriage) during my confinement after giving birth to Aqim. But I am too tired to write about it now... plus this is Aqim's happy day, let's not talk about unhappy things...

Ok Aqim...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Aqim
Happy birthday to you......

Mummy doakan Aqim akan jadi anak yang baik dan akan dapat capai cita-cita Aqim nak jadi seorang saintis....

2 comments: