Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm not kidding


If you think I'm kidding
Think again...

Because I'm serious when I say
Sooner or later you'll be the last thing on my mind...

As the little ones are no longer little
My needs for you have gone down
Not a little but more than a ton...

What more... the not so little ones
Are majority boys to men
Even the only girl won't mind
Because even when she walks down the isle some day
One of her brothers can give her away...

So... trust me when I say
Even right now you are the LAST thing on my mind...

Oh by the way... I'm not just talking about my mind
I'm also telling you that you are also FAR from children's mind...
No, I never taught them to forget you
They got the signal directly from you...

So, all in all
Trust me when I say that I'm not kidding
That sooner than later, you are the LAST thing on my mind... on our minds...




No comments:

Post a Comment