Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Deadlines oh deadlines... oh boy... I'm dead...

I went back to work today (Monday 13 June 2011) after almost a week break. I took almost a week off just to stay at home and unwind. As the kids get older, it becomes difficult to agree on a holiday spot.The last time I wanted to take them on a holiday (in March to Melaka and April to Trengganu) not all of them went with me. So, this time I just decided to stay home... they can't complain now... in fact they waived their right to complain after they refused to come along with me to Melaka and Trengganu... :-)
 
Masuk je office today, I saw stacks of files on my desk... OMG what have I done... those days off that I took was despite many missing deadlines that were staring into my eyes today. Sitting in my chair felt like being choked today. I didnt know which one should I do first, since all of them are in the category of "do or die"... Mak!!!! help!!! help!!!

Thus... those are the reasons for my mind refusing to shut down tonight, and this entry...

I really need to strategise for tomorrow and the rest of the week to make sure all those deadlines are clear and out of my way by Friday... possible? well... I'll just have to make it possible...

Pray for me please.......

No comments:

Post a Comment