Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Half year mark...

2012 has passed its half year mark, yet I am still not able to make one single complete entry in this blog... That's how busy I am this year...

Let me just just post some photos before I completely forget about the events where/when the photos were taken:

Last day of 2011, we took the ETS to Ipoh... we mean me and my 3 smaller kids (Nabil, Akim and Mia)...



We spent new year in Pangkor...












The first day of school... my little bodyguards..


We went to Gunung Ledang Resort in March:

Ni je gambar yg jumpa, yg lain entah saved kat mana, tak ingat... :-)

We had birthday celebrations for Akim (11 Jan), Mia (8 Feb), Muaz (12 Apr), MJ (24 Apr) and Amin (11 May)...

Akim turned 12

Muaz turned 20


MJ turned 50

(Mia's and Amis's photos can't be located... I'll upload later once I find them)

Trengganu (Working) Trip in early February (3 days)
 Nasi dagang... my favourite..

 Nasi kerabu... another favourite...

 Nasi minyak... another favourite too...

Met an old friend (owner of this blog and one of my monthly bfast buddies) at the airport and we sat next to each other (with the isle in the middle...) on the flight home. My friend happened to sit next to Fazli (a not so well known singer, product of the first Malaysian Idol) - tak sempat ambik gambar because we were busy talking about many things (it was a short , 50 minute flight je pun) and my friend ni tak kenal pun singer tu... I tried to tell her (by whispering) and she couldn't hear me, so I resorted to writing on a serviette... hahaha... kelakar betul...

Kuching (working) Trip (3 days 2 nights) a few days after coming back from KT

Sarawak curry me for bfast on first day that sent me to more than 5 visits to the toilet that day... adoi...
The work (audit actually) schedule was so full and tight, I only managed to squeeze 3 hours before my flight home to go buy the famous terubuk masin and kek lapis for my kids... Beli pun tak banyak, so tak sempat ambik gambar semua dah abis kena makan... hahaha...


Went to a brief reunion of 5 divas of our secondary school... at Puchong/Kinrara... semua masih maintain... hahaha...

Tak dapat nak cerita banyak.. sebab banyak keje, ni pun tengah buat audit report  ni... tapi stress tahap gaban sebab banyak sangat distraction... So, baik I distract myself terus... hahaha...

Happy July everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment