Friday, August 5, 2011

Forgive and forget? Nah....

I tried to forgive them, but I just cant find it in my heart to do that. They have caused so much grievances and hardship in my kids' life and mine too. Even in the holy month of Ramadhan where Muslims should forgive and forget, I still cannot bring myself to forgive them and forget... The more I try to forgive them the more I feel that I hate them, in fact mere mention of their names would easily trigger a mood swing for me...

My eldest boy gave me a good advice... Mummy, if you hate them, that means you are acknowledging their existence. You should just learn to feel indifferent towards them, do not give them any credit by having a feeling towards them, albeit a negative feeling... Smart boy, isn't he? Many zillions times smarter than them...

Oh well... This year's Ramadhan resolution for me should be changed.... Instead of trying to forgive and forget them... I'll just try to ignore their existence... maybe this is easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment